Foothill Knolls STEM Academy of Innovation uses a shared Google Calendar to keep our community and families informed of important school and community events. All families are encouraged to check it regularly for information on: PTA sponsored events & meetings, school assemblies, field trips, community learning events, author visits, and much more!
You can subscribe to the calendar directly from our website by clicking the + next to the Google Calendar logo in the bottom right hand corner of the embedded calendar on our site.
Those using smartphones can add this calendar to their Android or iOS devices using the instructions to the right.
Apple iOS Instructions
From your Apple mobile device, please follow these steps:
- On the iphone/iPad, navigate to "Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars - > Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar".
- Enter the following URL into the "Server" field (https://goo.gl/uDlvk2)
- Click "Save" after the calendar has been downloaded.
Please Note: You can choose to show or hide your new calendar by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen inside the Calendar app.
From your android mobile device, please follow these steps:
- Go to Google Calendar and sign in.
- Click on drop down arrow in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left. If you do not see this option, check to ensure you're using the "desktop" version of the page and not the "mobile" version.
- Select "Add by URL".
- Enter the URL below into the URL field and select "Add Calendar": https://goo.gl/jUjnSp
Please Note: To display your calendar on your Android device's calendar app(s), please ensure that your Google calendar is visible and synced within your device's calendar settings.